donderstraal

A special request from Lisa s, Matilda's twin sister - Poes. I mean really, they have to be twins :) Poes just loves to lay on her back...weird girl! By the way, the rat you see (giving to me by my friend Wendy in Holland, when I was wishing for a pet!) has been injured during playtime with Poes. Her tail is half the length shorter now :( poor rat! So I have to find her a new play-pal... This morning she woke me up screaming MIAUW, because she climbed up somewhere she could not get off on her own! She is pushing my limits, seeing how far she can go, how bad she can be... and she can be a monster, a donderstraal! but then when she sleeps :), she is the cutest thing ever.
Today, December 1st and it is 22 C (72 F) outside, I must be in the wrong country... this is absurd! There should be snow, and thick winter coats and hot chocolate milk. I just bought a super nice hat and a beautiful scarf... which I am suppose to wear now, instead I go out in a T-shirt, no coat... the only thing missing today is sunglasses... it is raining. Maybe winter starts tomorrow...
So today will be all about painting and guessing the last round of the Compound Word Project, I still only now half of the words...
Have a great Friday friends, almost weekend ;)

Labels: , , ,

01 December 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee...we are also in t-shirts!! Poes is very cute sleeping!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger shari said...

hi daphne,
poes is so cute. maggie loves to lie on her back too and we have the same rat...from IKEA! :)

i hear you on the weather front. we were in flip flops and short sleeves recently. it's a bit chillier now. thank goodness. i want my scarves with big mugs of cocoa! xo shari

4:16 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

oh my! they ARE Twins! how exciting!! :)

thank you for sharing such lovely pictures of poes!!
xo

12:43 PM  
Blogger BobbyPola said...

ligt ze vaak op haar rug? gekke poes!
ze wordt ook donkerder he? xx tes

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

m'n eerste berichtje op je weblog!
Poes is echt de liefste.
Hier in Nederland is het ook zo warm, ik wil ook mijn sjaal en muts op....
Het is vandaag sinterklaas...pepernoten enzo

Je komt lekker naar nederland toe...
kus daan

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so cute... love your little Poes.
take care, g

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home