getting closer

As the show is moving closer I finally send out my invitations. I like doing this, putting the stamps on the envelopes and then slowly let them fall in the mailbox...of to a friend, close or far away...even to far away to come by.
Yesterday I finished some more rings and painted a little more before the gray creature came hanging around upstairs. She just loves to be in the same spot as were I am, especially when I am working. She bangs the brushes with her paw and even walks over my paintings. Since I use a lot of water she steps in the wet paint more then ones but it does not seem to bother her as much as I do :)
This morning we went to the vet a second time, she got spayed last week and since a few days she has this bump underneath her skin at the place of the surgery. The vet said it was normal and I just hope it is. She does not seem to have any pain. On the photo you can see her shaved belly with little hair growing on again...
Well, back to work again - have a great Wednesday!

25 October 2006

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting closer...it must be so exciting to send out the invitations. :) little poes looks like a great studio helper. she's the cutest with that shaved belly.

xoxo shari

4:00 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

little poes is soooo cute, can't wait for your show. it is going to be great to see you work in person!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting..i guess its great when you are at the stage where you are sending out invitations...wish i could come!!! Poes's colour is gorgeous!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pre exhibition mail out... the production line element appeals to me.
And Little Poes is a real honey.
take care, grache

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Daphne, thanks for your invitation! I would love to come... but you know... it's a long way from Holland... I am so proud of you! I love you work. especially the pear ring around my finger!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home