jewelry show

You are all invited to the first Fred de Vos jewelry show!
The invitation is ready and I wish I was... still working hard to make everything that is on my list of things that I want to show. The show is going to be amazing, lots of designers and all their different styles. Can't wait to see it all in one room. I hope that I have enough time to start this new thing that I have been thinking about for a while now - a very special necklace. We'll see :)
My card for the art show is coming soon, this week for sure!
In the bus downtown I started reading 'the history of love' by Nicole Krauss...and couldn't stop. Join reading this wonderful book in the 'book-club' hosted by Shari, Lisa s and Ash. Go for more info to Lisa s musings this friday.

10 October 2006

6 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

i wish i could come to your show...

and i started too... swoon....

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish too that i could come to the show! The invitation looks fantastic...im always curious about jewellery design..i love the details. Looking forward to seeing your card.. :)

5:20 AM  
Blogger shari said...

oh, i would love to come to your show!

i'm glad you are joining in on the bookclub. yay!
xo
s

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to come to your show...

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great show... wish I could be there!
take care, g

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! I wish you could all come to my show.

lisa s - i love this book, very happy to join the book club!!

julie - thank you, the card will be there next week. The front will be the final version of the sneak peak.

shari - yes, gladd I can join the book club. Can't wait untill it starts!

wendy - so happy you can come to my show!!

gracia - thank you! who knows...in my dreams I would have a show down under ;)

*Daphne

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home