tja

Yeh! time warner finally managed to fix my internet after 6 appointment, 3 weeks and too many cable guys later! My neighbor got her new connection setup the next day... so much for costumer service :p
Anyway, now I am fully online again which means I am able to skype, internet, email, download, you name it!
Thank you so much for all your nice reactions on the knitted ring! It is so good to hear and I really appreciate it :)
My friends left the city :( but one is coming back to stay!!! and very soon I hope... We went to see Ron Mueck at the Brooklyn Museum - this was very cool. The sculptures look so real, you want to touch them. The looks he creates are unbelievable... Then did some gallery hopping, very crowded and I just saw 1 nice golden picture of an artist I can't remember the name of. I know, that is bad.

Labels: , ,

07 February 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

welcome back daphne!

how frustrating that it took so long to fix your internet connection.

the brooklyn museum exhibit sounds interesting. glad you enjoyed it.
xo shari

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home