showtime

I just had to show you this picture, isn't she gorgeous? Today we hanged out at the rooftop for a little while. She really enjoys all the activity around her, the new smells, the fly she is trying to catch!
When I am not playing with her I am working on the jewelry show in November. I hope that I can give you some more information soon. For now I can only tell you that it will be on the weekend of 11-12 November noon till 6 pm in SoHo New York. On my list to make is a new necklace that I hope will turn out great and lots of rings. Today I try to finish two orders so I can send them out to the other side of the big pond :)

27 September 2006

4 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

another gorgeous photo of poes! we are really enjoying our new calico kitten maggie too! xo shari

11:56 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

she is precious! wow....

good luck w/ the show prep. i wish i could come see!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you Shari and Lisa s, I enjoy her so much, she really makes me laugh all day long. Lisa, thank you for wishing me luck, I wish you could come by. If all goes as planned it is going to be great!!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy working towards that deadline... and how wonderful is your little grey one!
see you, g

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home