little potatoes

...drooly day, the rain is still pouring down... We went for a quick visit to the Craft Museum where we saw the Schmuck (German word for jewelry) exhibition but I was not blown over from what they were showing, there were a few nice pieces like the 'little potatoes' from Dutch jewelry designer Carla Nuis.
I am still figuring out all the words from the compound word project. Is it just me having a hard time? It was so much fun to see all those beautiful pictures, thanks again Shari and I am looking forward to the next one in a couple of months!
This week I was given some nice chocolates by my love, and eating them made me really wanna go to Max Brenner. I can't wait to drink a hot chocolate milk from their Hug Mug :) Lucky me that I can make my own hot chocolate and drink it from the Hug Mug given to me by my friend Janita who brought it all the way from Australia to New York via Holland *beam*

02 September 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that hot chocolate looks dangerous!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and I'll go with you to max brenner in a heartbeat!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, those hug mugs... it's making me want to duck in there too!
Enjoy that hot chocolate, g

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home