poes

It has been a while since you have seen me around here...but I am back and not alone! I will let you meet my sweet new lady that I adopted from a shelter place in Brooklyn last week. Here name is POES and she is 8 weeks old. And man is she easy to love. As soon as she was in the apartment she crawled out of the box and explored the room., walks stairs, climbs couches, finds small hiding places (I let her wear a little bell so I can find her when she moves) and Poes loves to be cuddled to sleep. Well, you understand that I am very, very happy with this little monster that I have been waiting so long to find. And she will be stealing away all my time :) Poes is lief!

24 September 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an adorable kitty...and i don't even like cats...haha.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Poes is sure a sweetie... a faithful and tiny, adventurous companion you have found!
see you, g

11:14 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

hi daffy, ik kijk elke dag of je al nieuwe foto's geplaatst hebt van poes, ik vind haar zo lief!
alles goed met je voorbereidingen?

1:35 PM  
Blogger shari said...

oh my goodness! so cute!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous! Enjoy her in your life!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your nice comments!! All the credit goed to POES!!! She makes me enjoy live even better!!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home