knitted ring

I know, it looks like there is almost no difference with the 'white' ones but this one is silver 925 shining like crazy :) It is the first knitted ring completely finished... Tessa has knitted a ring in wool and I came up with the idea to make it in silver. We have a lot more ideas to come, so stay tuned on this one...
Furthermore I am working on new design for the upcoming show in November in New York (more info will follow). My sketchbook is bursting with little drawings, I want to make them all but I think there is not enough time for every single one of them. And some of the designs need to develop a little more before I can start working on them. Sometimes I wonder where the ideas come from, in my case I think they are fusions of several images I have seen in nature, fashion or things on the street. A combination of shapes, forms and lines... Anyway, you'll see what comes up :)
Anyone going to see some shows during Fashionweek here in NY?

Labels: ,

30 August 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home