ausstellung

Did you had a good Easter weekend? I did and I think this was my first Easter with snow... Yes, yesterday there was snow falling in NY. Today the sun is shining again... a little.
Stage two of the Potato ring is taking much longer than expected, maybe I am to careful or not such a rough person. i don't know... I am even thinking of asking someone as a try-out person. One who is very rough and wears it day and night... Well, as soon as it is showing I will post it here!
I am painting together with Poes (she loves to watch me and follow me around with every step I take. She is so funny... ) the last big painting is going to be finished this week and then there are some smaller ones that I try to do in between. The cards are being printed and will ship out soon by my friend Verena who is coordinating everything in Hamburg. Many thanks Verena!! I am already looking forward to the dinner! :)
Here is the invitation of the show. If you are around Hamburg, be sure to come by!
Back to painting again...

Labels: , ,

09 April 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home