30, but not me

It is a 'Happy Birthday' day! And a big one...my love turned *30* today! He got a big cake with candles and two air-balloons and lots of presents! Tonight we go out for a nice dinner to a restaurant that he hopefully likes. (i am very sure he does...we are going to eat his favorite food) It is always nice if it is somebody else's birthday, 'cause you see this person having a happy face. But 30 gives him the creeps, a little. Lucky me that I can still say for a few more months that I am in my twenties!

09 August 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He zuslief en Mick, Ja kerel, al 30. tis wat. maar wees gerust hoor, het schijnt dat het leven dan pas echt begint. Of was dat nu bij 40. Daf en ik zullen snel volgen. Das zeker hehehe. Hoop dat jullie een fijne dag hebben gehad. Leuke foto's btw. Dikke kus.
Broerlief

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home