feeling hot hot hot

If only you could smell half of what I smell from these beautiful flowers... :)
The airconditioner can't take it anymore...it is running full power and still it his hot inside. Half of the flower called it a night, but the other half keeps blooming and smelling amazingly! They say it is gonna be better in a few days, still hot but better. My studio space can now be used as a sauna, no more painting for the time being. And the roof is a paradise for everything that can survive above 45 C - 113 F. Laundry dries instantly though :) !!
I am still working on my word for Shari's compound words. I hope it turns out the way I imagined.

02 August 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

beautiful photo of the flowers. it is so so hot here too. i know what you mean about the poor a/c. it still seems hot in our house despite its best efforts. hope you have a great evening! xo shari

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home