wednesday - black/gray

A late post, we discovered a deserted outlet store somewhere in New Jersey. I am still trying to figure out if it was deserted because of the late time that we were there or because it looked like it was falling apart. It was built for people with a car and since non of us owns one we had to go walking around. No walking roads what so ever but we did manage to find a crossing with a crossing light, somewhere in the grass. Anyway, I ended up bringing two pairs of summer shoes home :) and then had dinner at PUKK (a vegetarian Thai with the best appetizers!).
So today is a black-gray color day. It started of being very gray today but later the sun came trough. And almost all of my clothing is some kind of black, I always think that there are many kinds of black. So I could take a photo of my clothes but I thought that I let myself be inspired by our x-ing experience earlier today...

14 June 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home