eating air

The days were nice and relaxed, the smell of summer was refreshing back home on the other side of the ocean, only to come back in the City and feel like I am eating air. That is how 'thick' it feels here... We spent some nice days visiting almost all parts of the country and catching up with family and friends. Visiting some galleries, the days were flying by! I need to get back in the rhythm here, organizing stuff, making my studio space look like a studio space again. (I started a clean up just before I left , and that says it all) and making the jewelry, people ordered from me :) I have an urge to paint and make other small stuff. Write letters and make new jewelry-designs. I hope it lasts a long time.
There was so much catching up to do with all the blogs of you guys that it will surely take me some more days to read it all. It feels good to be back and I'll try to post a little more regular.

21 July 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home