color week

Here is an announcement for color week, next week. I am looking so much forward to participate in posting a color everyday. And have to say that these colors are my favorite. So please join and post a color a day according to this scheme Arc from Port2Port laid out.
on that note...an announcement for another photographic week of color to start on monday june 12. here are the rules! please post a single photo on your blog to the following schedule color theme:
monday - white
tuesday - brown
wednesday - black/grey (but not a b&w photo)
thursday - blue
friday - red

09 June 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely there it sounds like fun! I remember looking at everyone posting in the past with their colors. I think this time Iwill definitely participate!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home