it has been a while...

I know, it has been a while... ...but I needed to post on this day. '666' or 6 July 2006, special dates somehow always fascinates me. They only come ones and then it is past forever. A memory, a date, just numbers... I like to look at how people put the date on a letter. First of all it is different in many country's, but then people also have their special way of writing that date. My way of doing it will be something like this - New York, 6 July 2006 - How do you start your letter?
In the mean time I have finished some more jewelry. I hope to make pictures tomorrow if the weather allows me to. The days are mostly gray here in NY, some sunny moments though. It will get better, I just know :)
I leave you for now with this gray painting I made some years ago. This is just a small (30 x 30 cm - 12 x 12 inch) one...I am now working on a larger (1 x 1 meter - 40 x 40 inch) green one.

06 June 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

i really like the painting and your jewelry is fabulous. cheers! shari

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home